- Professional Tax Preparation
Unlike most tax preparation offices, our staff of tax preparers has more than 60 years of combined experience! (You won’t get stuck with someone who started last week!)
- Tax Audit Assistance / Tax Audit Representation
Don’t go it alone if you are audited by the IRS or state tax audit. We provide professional audit assistance to go with you or to go as your representative in your place.
- Bookkeeping Services
Save money on your bookkeeping and payroll needs.
- Payroll Services
Simple low pricing on all your payroll needs. Direct deposit of paycheck and payroll taxes at NO additional cost!
- Smiling, Friendly Service!
Like you, we can’t stand to be waited on by someone who doesn’t recognize our worth to their business—We know better and you will be treated with the respect and attention you deserve!
Although setting an appointment is recommended because it will minimize your wait, you will still receive the same great service even if you choose to come without one!
We prepare your return behind a closed door in a private office (no open cubicles!)
- Year-Round Service
We don’t disappear after April 15th!
- FREE Electronic Filing when we prepare your tax return
- The Best Guarantee in the Business!
- We will assist you in responding to any correspondence you receive relating to a tax return we prepared.
- Although every tax return is prepared with the utmost care, it is possible for an error to occur. If, as a result of any error we may make in the preparation of your return, you are charged any penalties or any interest by the Internal Revenue Service or by any state for which we prepared a return, we will reimburse those charges to you. We do not pay for any additional tax that may be incurred, because such tax will be the same number of dollars that you would have had to pay even if no error had been made.
- Tax Audit Assistance and/or tax audit representation:
- We will provide up to 6 hours of audit preparation and/or audit representation at no charge to you. For most normal tax audits, this should be adequate time to cover all of the work related to the audit as long as all of your receipts and other paperwork are in reasonable order.
- These hours will be applied for any of the following:
- Reviewing your return for the tax audit.
- Organizing receipts and other paperwork for the audit.
- Traveling to and from the audit
- Spending time actually at the IRS participating in the audit.
- Any follow up required after the audit.
- For those who require more time for the above items or any other items related to the audit, we offer a $50 per hour discount off of our regular hourly consulting/representation rates. Our regular rates are $104.00 per hour from May through December and $156 per hour from January through April. The discounted rate for those whose return we prepared is $54 per hour from May through December and $106 per hour from January through April. Again, the first SIX hours are at no cost to you.