Len has been in the tax business since 1975 and has passed the very difficult Enrolled Agents exam given by the Internal Revenue Service. Then, after passing an extremely rigorous background investigation, he has become qualifIed as an Enrolled Agent (EA) and can represent taxpayers before the IRS for both audits and appeals. Len has also graduated from the prestigious three year program of the National Tax Practice Institute and is designated as a “Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute”.
Len is a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents, Virginia Society of Enrolled Agents and the National Association of Tax Professionals.
If you want a true professional preparing your tax return or assisting you with an audit, Len has the skills,and experience to deliver the best possible results. Send an E-Mail to Len
CLIENT COMMENTS SPECIFICALLY MENTIONING LEN BOUSH
- I am made to feel that they care. Consideration is shown, professionalism is shown and I cannot as for more. Sincere thanks to Len.
- Mr. Boush has always been very quick to prepare my taxes and is very helpful in giving me advice about what I need to do for next year’s taxes. That is why I keep coming back.
- Len has been preparing my taxes for several years and we have had to deal with keeping rental properties, selling rental properties and my wife’s business at home. Every year he asks questions I would have no idea would matter but in most cases, they mean a larger refund to me. Just this year I got an extra $300.00 from a tax credit because we installed an energy star rated HVAC system in our house in 07. Who can’t use an extra $300.00?
- Mr. Len Boush, I can’t thank him enough for all of his HELP. Thank you. You have been a God Send to me. You have been so much help to me in so many ways. May God bless you an yours.
- We trust Len to provide excellent tax service.
- Mr. Boush has been doing our returns for the last 5 yr. I would not go anywhere else.
- Professionalism, Friendliness, accuracy and good advice from Len.
- Mr. Len is very knowledgeable about the tax laws and my husband and I feel very confident about the service we receive. Thanks Heritage Tax Service.
- Am very satisfied with Heritage’s Quality of service. I have complete trust in Mr. Boush’s capabilities.
- The one on one service and the thoroughness that Len goes thru with my taxes.
- I first met Len in 2001 when I called in answering his ad for tax service. He came to my house by appointment with his computer and printer, and I found he was very knowledgeable about taxes. He was courteous and very considerate about my concerns regarding my taxes. I know that I can count on him to be fair and honest and I will always go to him with my financial problems and taxes.
- Attention to detail, and always remembers us by name. Len is very personable.
- I would recommend to anyone to have you fine people at HERITAGE to file their taxes with Mr. Bush and all the fine people working with him.
- Len Boush is a very nice gentleman with a lot of knowledge. I would tell other people to go to see him if you know nothing about taxes. Thank you to him and all his staff.
- Mr. Len Boush (Heritage Tax Service) has prepared my tax returns for several years and has always treated my wife and myself with a lot of patience and taken the time to ask about all deductions that we would be eligible for. He has always done an excellent job for us and charged a reasonable rate for his work. My wife and I have been very satisfied all the years we have been customers.
- Heritage Tax is a dependable, honest and convenient way to get your taxes accurately completed in a timely manner. Len has helped my other family members for years. I can remember him coming to fill my parents taxes out when I was very young. He has always been very professional and the best at his job.
- Len’s wife – She is so sweet. Always wanting to help. I like the candy jar.
- The best! Len is a hard working and a very decent person. Good people all around.
- My brother went to school with Len and we trust him and his staff. It takes the stress away from us not having to do our own taxes and they are always done immediately with professionalism. I recommend them to my friends.
- We liked the fact that Len made sure we got every possible deduction and has always seemed to do what was in our best interest. He more than happily answers your questions and puts all our worries to rest. We have always enjoyed the professionalism displayed by Len and all the other staff members, and that keeps us coming back.
- We have always felt very comfortable with Len and he would take his time answering all questions.
- We could not imagine a more courteous, hospitable tax service than Heritage (Len and his wife). We heartily recommend Heritage Tax Service to our many friends and acquaintances!
- The Bushes are truly concerned about the clients and try to do the best for them.
- For a first time recipient of a professional tax preparer, I was very pleased with the experience and thoughtful approach. I felt very confident in the completed procedure. Since my late husband always filed our taxes each year, I had to seek an expert so I chose Heritage Income Tax Service. Mr. Boush and his wife, the receptionist, made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I would recommend them.
- When I walked in the door a nice ladie (Debbie Boush) greeted me. I didn’t even schedule an appointment but within 10 minutes Mr. Len gave me assistance. Mr. Len is a real professional. I was in and out and I look forward to getting my income taxes done at heritage for years to come. THANK YOU.
- They were very friendly and willing to help in any way possible. I really liked how Len took the time to explain everything he did to u. It made the whole tax process much more understandable.